You can download this resource for use in Moodle or WordPress (click on the reuse tab below). You can view it full screen by clicking on the arrows on the lower right-hand corner of the presentation. You can also embed it into your own website.
“I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something.”
— Richard P. Feynman
- More downloads available
- Rip-Off Strategies by Software Companies
- A-Level Physics Presentation : Dynamics
- Revision Questions for GCSE Physics. Topic : Dynamics
- Looking for flipbooks ?
- KS4 Psychology Revision Quiz: Memory
- KS4 Psychology Revision : Social Influence
- GCSE/IGCSE Biology Revision : Cells
- GCSE/IGCSE Physics Revision : Introductory Electronics
- GCSE/IGCSE Physics Revision : Transfer of Thermal Energy
- FREE SCORM 1.2 Packages for Physics and other subjects….
- A-Level Physics Revision : EMF and Internal Resistance
- A-Level Physics Revision : Electrical Components (Characteristics)
- A-Level Physics Revision : Particles and their Reactions
- A-Level Physics Revision : How particles interact
- GCSE/IGCSE Physics Revision Questions : Dynamics
- A-level Physics Presentation : Dynamics